Wednesday, April 1, 2009

And so it begins....

Sorry it's so dark on the video....Although it is very cute and I'm proud of my kid's abilities, this was one of my least favorite stages Jaakson went through as well....climbing out of the crib and trying to get them to stay in bed. My kids are early walkers and climbers. Shae is only 15 months and climbing out of her bed! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo! Jaakson took forever to get to stay in bed; many long nights. I'm currently taking advice and parenting tips on how to make your toddler stay in bed? Jaakson does well but it took a long time and he still climbs into bed with us in the middle of the night or early in the morning half the time. Advice, please! I apologize ahead of time to my neighbors (Millers)!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad Rachel never figured out how to do that. We put her in a toddler bed at about 21 months because the latch on her crib kept falling down and we didn't want her to fall out. We got her a tinker bell toddler bed from walmart and she was so excited about it, she loves tinker bell. She stayed in bed for a couple months but now she always wakes up at night and comes into our room. I of course send her right back. I don't know how to keep them in bed either so if you figure it out let me know!

The McCarthys said...

One onestepahead.com they have little net things that you can place over the crib to prevent the babies from crawling out. I love that website, lots of really cool things. At least Shae sleeps in her crib at all, Brooks is still sleeping with us ")

Kristin said...

I'm the wrong one to ask because I love having Baylie sleep in our bed :).