Saturday, March 27, 2010

"When you wish upon a star..."

We took a vaca to CA & Disneyland a few weekends ago and I have to say, I wish we would have had another week away! Haha! I wish they were still doing the "Disney Give a Day, Get a Day" program- that's how we saved over $100 on our tickets. We suprised the kids and didn't tell them where we were going until we were strolling up to the entrace @ Disneyland- their faces were so cute! They were so excited, we couldn't get on the rides fast enough! They behaved so well and we made some great family memories. It was so nice to make memories w/just the 4 of us and get away from everything and everyone. Here are some of our favorite pix!

Day 1 in CA: Newport Beach @ sunset







*Klint found a white seal out on the rocks! The kids (including us) were fascinated.



Day 2: Disneyland!




















Day 3: Leaving CA :( ...Newport Beach in the A.M.





3 comments:

Wes and Danielle said...

We loved being there also. I can't wait to go back. Hope all is going well this week. We should have a BBQ sometime when it is warm.

Kristin said...

I'm so jealous! We're hoping to go in May, but we'll have to see how the money goes. I'm with you and wish Disney would do the service thing again.

Becca Downs said...

Hey Kyleen! I just discovered your blog! That is so fun that you took the kids to Disneyland. Steven and I are going in May to celebrate our graduations. It will be Steven's first time ever! You have such a cute family.