Friday, June 13, 2008

My niece's recital on Saturday...

Jaakson absolutely LOVES his cousins Kenzie, Halle, and Savannah! I can get him to do ANYTHING if I tell him he gets to go see these cousins.... muah ha ha! ;) He'll even go to dance recitals and watch the whole thing if his cousins are in it! My niece Halle is third from the right in the first video. My favorite part is when she hands the girl the feather boa. She's so cute!




Kenzie is second from the left on the front row, in the black sequined outfits! SHe is so cute! The whole time you can see she's looking at us in the audience. Love these girls! Unforunately I didn't get to video Tara's dance! Next time though....

3 comments:

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

How cute are they!!!! I'm so glad mom & dad got to get up there for that. I love how cute they are with Jaakson. I'll have to call Tara soon. Does she blog?

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

ok, just saw the youtubes! How adorable!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Love all the videos. I wish I had a girl to send to dance class. Love the pictures too.