Friday, August 22, 2008

Don't girls play softball around here?!!

Here's the deal:

I'm looking for 2 girls that know how to play some ball! I've got a coed team together that plays every Thursday night in Orem right now and thru the fall! The games start times are between 6-9pm and run one hour. It's a lot of fun and a good workout! BUT keep in mind it is a competetive league so I'm looking for girls that are really good! Especially girls that have played thru high school or college! SOoooo if you play or any girls you know play and would want to come play with us in Orem, gimme a call or drop me a line? We've got a couple girls that are out in unrelated illnesses or injuries and probably won't be able to finish out the season!!! Holla atcha girl! ;) Oh AND they don't have to pay cuz we're sponsored!!!

1 comment:

blank said...

Hey Kylene... its tori from Dallas Roberts. I was bored today and was looking for people's blogs from school, and I found yours. Its so good to see you and your cute little family. I am glad all is well with you. Take care. TOri