Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've been tagged...

10 years ago: 16 and playing highschool softball and arguing with my Dad about breaking up with my longterm highschool boyfriend, Jesse

5 things to do on my list: check email, vacuum, wash car, watch Girlicious, get Jaakson potty trained

5 snacks I enjoy: diet Pepsi, trailmix, jerky, oreos, grapes

3 bad habits: honestly? picking my nose(LOL), talking too much, soda feind

Places I've lived: Orange, CA/Yakima, Spokane, WA/LaVerkin,St. George, Provo, Orem, Springville, UT/North Potomac, MD

What I would do if I suddenly became a Billionare: pay 10%, pay off all debt, buy parents and grandmother and family all something extravagant, build dream home, buy a BMW, buy Klint a Ford F250 crew cab, buy Klint a plane/school, travel around world, pick a few charities and donate as well as volunteer, fund an animal shelter


Jobs I've had: cook/cashier/janitor @ Dairy Queen and Papa Murphy's Pizza, cashier @ Sunrise Market, front desk clerk at Single Tree Inn, stocker @ Wal-Mart warehouse, validation agent for Feature Films for Families, cust. service rep for USPS @ Convergys, graveyard clerk for 7-11, graveyard front desk for 24 Hour Fitness, cosmetologist :)



5 things you don't know about me: I want to lose 20 LBS by late summer. I want to visit the Valley of the Kings in Egypt. I have never smoked/drank alcohol or coffee. My dog saved me from drowning when I was 2. I want style hair for magazine editorials someday.


I tag Joanne, Angela, Natalie, Milissa, and Katie.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I didn't realize I had been tagged, I better get on that... Hey, when you win your million buckaroonies, will you please buy my BMW?