Saturday, March 15, 2008

our first opera......





We went to the Utah Symphony and Utah Opera's production of "Cinderella" at the Capital Theatre in SLC last night. Whoa. Klint and I had such a great time! The talented musicians and vocalists were amazing! I had perma-goosebumps the whole time. The vocalists have so much control and power, it's boggling! As we left Klint said, "I'll never knock opera again..." Ha, ha! And I wish the couple making out next to us would've enjoyed the OPERA as much as we did....well, I'm sure they were enjoying themselves ;)But that kind of enjoyment is also FREE...at home. Anywho, we are planning on going to "Madame Butterfly" next....

5 comments:

Janalee said...

Hey Ky! I found your blog through Nat and loved seeing what you have been up to - still tons of fun I can tell:) My blog is private but send me your email address and I'll send you an invite. LOL
janaleed@yahoo.com

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

How fun! I'm so glad you had a blast. You'll have to let us know how the next one is as well. And might I add you two are such a cute couple.

Katie said...

Oh, I'm so glad you had a good experience. Opera can either be really great or really awful.

Katie said...

Oh, and you guys look like ROCK STARS!

Rivers and Monica said...

I am jealous. Once in awhile I hint to Rivers about doing something different like a play or opera or even Disney on ice, but he just laughs. Yeah, it might seem cheesy but I agree with you, I think we would really like it.