Monday, April 14, 2008

Saturday Afternoon...


One of my very best friends EVER, Debbie, is getting married on May 3rd and so I threw her a bridal brunch/shower at Mimi's Cafe! We watched a DVD music slideshow I made of Carl and Debbie, played a Q&A game w/Deb, and then she opened our scandalous presents! My favorite parts were when Debbie's mouth was OVERFLOWING with juicy Dubble Bubble gum (thanks for the idea, Katie;). It was especially funny when Debbie opened a Victoria's Secret present which involved slinky, black lace and realized the little 9 year old girl sitting next to us was watching intently with her mouth dropped open in fascination. Debbie hurriedly exclaimed, "Oh well...uh, thanks for the nice doily, Carrie!" and put the scandalous piece back in the safety of it's box.

2 comments:

Haley said...

So sad I missed it! Miss you guys :(

Katie said...

Looks like SOOO much fun!