Monday, April 28, 2008

The dreaded Fantasy Suite card! Gasp!

Just ONCE, could even ONE of the final 3 women on "The Bachelor" not sell out when the Fantasy Suite card comes out? ;) I actually think this Bachelor, Matt, is one of the more genuine guys that have been on the show. Either way, I just think it's crazy that they are all so eager to take it to that level already! It amazes me....aren't there any women with morals or a code of ethics anymore? I guess women with those attributes wouldn't be fighting over a man on a tv show either though?....Anywho, I'm hoping Shayne gets it cuz she seems fun! And I think she's gorgeous. Also, did any of you guys shout at the screen "stop saying LIKE every other word!" to the girl that got kicked off and then called him a douchebag?!

6 comments:

HeatherStout said...

We should totally be watching this show together! Same thoughts, the Like Girl drove me crazy! And how could you go to the suite knowing two other girls had the nights before? Crazy!

Lucy Wall said...

Oh kylene I love you...hahaha I totally was talking to the tv because she kept saying like...and I am pretty sure I love him this season..he is so nice and if Shane doesn't win I am never watching it again!!!

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

Guess what? you can get an exclusive clip of SATC on www.imdb.com. It's on the home page. Thought you would like to know.

Natalie said...

It's sad how the social morale is totally accepting of the fact that premarital sex is okay...even knowing that he just hooked up with two other women. Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that if they reject him, it would lessen their chance to being with him in the end? Is Shayne the blonde girl? If so, she is really cute. I've only watched it a couple of times...it's on after "Dancing with the Stars".

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I haven't gotten into to this years bachelor. I've watched it in years past and felt the same way. These girls really don't know what they want.

shelby said...

Ya, I think the girl he chooses is going to take the fantasy suite card. They all are too predictable. However I would like to be wrong.

So you want shayne to win? I think she is so fake, just my opinion though. I thought the girl voted off last week with the "meeks" as she called them was gorgeous! I think he is crazy for letting her go.