Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Child sexual abuse needs to stop....

If you haven't already done this I think you should take a few minutes to check your area and become aware of what registered offenders may be living or working near you. I have used this link http://www.familywatchdog.us/Default.asp for several years and it is always updated. I also think it's important to be extremely selective of who you have around your children and to make sure you child knows from a VERY young age that they do NOT have to submit to every adult just because they are an adult. I'm sorry to get so serious but I am sick to death of hearing about children being abused! If anyone, family or not, EVER messed with my children or any of my family members they would firstly, get their hiney BEAT and secondly, they would never see me or my children again. I would prosecute them to the fullest! I know a few people who have been sexually abused as children and none of them pressed charges! This is NOT the way to handle an already horrible situation. If you don't stand up to these predators, they will go on to abuse others! K, I'm done ranting. Just PLEASE, please, please do all you can to protect children. No one, especially children, should go through that.

3 comments:

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

I totally agree with you. If you want to see the Utah registered sex offenders in your area you can go to this link http://corrections.utah.gov/asp-bin/sonar.asp

I love the watchdog.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder! I feel the exact same way!
It's just too scary! We are VERY over protective of who
watches our kids! You just never know and it's the last thing to take a chance with when it comes to our babies!

Unknown said...

I checked out the wedsite and whoa man. It gives some specific info. Very cool! Thank you!