Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tagged. :)

JOYS
1. Klint, Jaakson, and Shae first thing in the morning with their sleepy eyes
2. Being outdoors playing sports or hiking
3. Listening to music/singing

FEARS
1. Someone physically or emotionally abusing my kids (or any kids,for that matter)
2. Family members dying
3. Not raising my kids right

GOALS
1. Buy a house (me, too Kim ;)
2. Learn how to breakdance
3. Do editorial or high fashion runway hair & makeup when my kids are grown

CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. Watching "So You Think You Can Dance" every Thursday
2. Working out (tryin to lose those last 5-10 pounds)
3. Projects around the house

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I move my mouth, lips, and head when I write (Klint reminded me of this)
2. I'd like to write a book one day
3. Klint and I are gonna record some songs together this summer

I tag Rosanna a.k.a. "Hot Rox," Milissa, and Lindi!

2 comments:

The McCarthys said...

You and Klint are going to record some songs!! Are you singing or playing an instument?

Rivers and Monica said...

I love how you want to learn how to break dance. Rivers kind of made fun of me because I rented Step up 2 the Streets from the Redbox. He thought it would be a dumb show, which storyline & acting wise it kind of was. But, I love the dancing and have a secret desire to learn myself.