Monday, July 28, 2008

Rock of Love 3....Birthday fun....more dreading.

So my friend thought it would be funny to apply online for Rock of Love 3 with Bret Michaels because they were holding auditions in SLC this week so she applied online on Thursday. She called me Friday afternoon to tell me that she had an interview with Vh1 on Saturday at 2pm about being on ROL3! AFTER we almost died laughing, I offered to do her hair and makeup...here she is with our friend she took for "moral support"...

...it's pretty safe to say she's not the kind of girl they want (not slutty, a lush, or a stripper) but hey, maybe she'll be on the casting special!!! ;)

Then later that day we took Jaakson and Shae swimming cuz it was Jaakson's birthday! We had a BBQ later at Klint's mom's and had cake and presents! He was absolutely spoiled by everyone! We try so hard not to spoil him but honestly, EVERYONE else does so it's pretty impossible!!! Look at the intense concentration:
I can't believe I have a 3-year old!

Every night we try to tighten up Klint's locks so they'll be encouraged to lock faster...here we are after watching "1000 B.C." and dreading for over an hour....

Klint is really going to learn patience after having dreadlocks...IF he makes it to the maturation stage, that is! ;)

P.S.
For those of you that have been with me long enough and remember my Turbo Jam blog a few months ago, I'll be posting before and after pix the end of this week!!! :/ My love/hate relationship with soda has been LOVE lately so naturally those last 5 stubborn pounds aren't budging! Alas, I can't keep putting off posting my results like I promised, stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

Wow! where did the years go? I can't believe Jaakson is 3. Say happy burphday for us. ;) Good luck on Klints dreads. They actually look good on him.