Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Bumpkins, genius!!!


I found the CUTEST hair clippies for Shae! For Shae, I have never really liked the HUGE head flowers(no offense to anyone that does)so I was SOOO excited to have found out about this website! AND they make ADORABLE onesies and T-shirts, too! You'll have to see for yourselves! These are the type of clips and shirts your toddler and young children can wear, too! Love it! I'm getting Shae the Daschund onesie and some Fall clips! I can't wait!!!

http://www.babybumpkins.blogspot.com/ OR www.BabyBumpkins.etsy.com

*Oh AND they will do custom orders, too! How cool is that?

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Kylene- It's angela, will you please call me when you can? I have a donation of something I want to know if you want/need it. I chopped off my hair and have about 12 inches to give. I was going to give it to locks of love, but wanted to give you first dibbs. Call me, my dumb cell phone erased your number. i hate the new sidekick! Don't get one!!

Becca said...

Thanks for blogging, i'm so glad you think i'm a genius! :) Can wait to fill your order, you'll love your stuff!