Monday, September 8, 2008

Random pics....


Grandpa Craig came up during the week to help my brother move and Jaakson was more than enthused to see him!

Klint SWEARS I look exactly like my Mom! I think I resemble her in a lot of ways but I've always thought I looked mostly like my Dad, what do you guys think?

Jaakson has this new thing lately whenever we change his shirt we get it stuck on his head and he thinks it's so funny....it is! I said, "What's on your head?" And his reply was, "I'm a witch! Rar!" ...what? Random things kids say=priceless.

3 comments:

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

Aww I love kids.

Rosie Moncrief said...

I can't really remember what your mom looks like!! But I think you like your dad in that photo!

David and Jaycee said...

Love the hair clips, thanks for the tip! I'll be LaVerkin from the 19th-25th....just FYI! Not expecting you to drop everything to come and see me or anything!!
love Ya
Jaycee