Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quirks? OCD?

*Rosie, your list cracked me up! You're borderline neurotic, you know that? ;) Hahaaaaa! You're the best.

Here are the rules- List 6 of your quirks- Tag six other bloggers.

Quirks

1. I like to drink my milk VERY chilled. Sometimes I'll put ice in it.
2. I have a REALLY hard time when people don't use their words in the right context. Or when people say something like this, "I seen Joe down at the store the other day...." it takes EVERYTHING in me not to correct them.
3. It's torture for me to read a letter or blog if it hasn't been spellchecked and there are several misspelled words. I use dictionary.com. A lot.
4. I HATE wearing nail polish on my fingernails. It looks dirty to me after the first day because it chips so fast. Yet I almost always have nail polish on my toenails and it doesn't bother me if it's chipped.
5. I move my mouth when I write.
6. I'll rewrite an email or letter several times before finishing it. If it's handwritten, it has to look just right. (This post took me at least 20 minutes to write because I kept rechecking it.)

I thought this would be really hard to think of 6 things but I guess some of my quirky things I wrote are probably better classified as pet peeves. ???? I REALLY wish I was OCD in the cleaning department!

I tag Heather Stout, Annie, Jolee, Leslie DeSouza, Lacie, and Lindi. :)

1 comment:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Dude, I don't realize I tagged you so many times! Sorry about that, haha! Yep, I'm totally crazy... oh well! I love all your quirks, they were cracking me up! Especially the one about the spelling.