Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanks Oprah! Free 20-page 8x8 photo book!


I didn't believe it but I was watching Peter's Clutter Crew on the Oprah show today and they said that all viewers for the next 48 hours can go to snapfish.com, upload your pictures, and get a free 20-page 8x8 photobook! They have adorable layouts, borders, fonts, and etc! Best of all, they do the work for you! All you have to do is upload your pictures and enter in the text you want, if you want any! I can't wait to get mine! I get so overwhelmed trying to scrapbook. I already put in my order and only had to pay for shipping which was $7! Definetely worth it. Check it out @ www.oprah.com and click on the link that says "Get your free gift from snapfish.com!"

1 comment:

caribickley said...

Kylene -
Yes I do remember you! I am so thrilled that you found our blog. We are great and it looks like things are going great for you as well. It will be fun to stay in touch this way. Tell your family hello from Rick and Cari okay.