Sunday, December 7, 2008

O Christmas Tree!


This is how our decorating of the tree went this year...

*Notice Jaakson's naked blur running around....



Klint does such a good job every year! I'm so grateful he puts up with my O.C.D. Christmas decorating. I wonder if he notices I rearrange the ornaments every year so they are evenly distributed? Does anyone else do that or just me?

*If you like the Christmas music on my blog, you'll LOVE the Christmas tunes at this link, kidschristmastunes2004. Hahaaaaaa! I love my family.

6 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Cool tree!!! I love the new family picture on your blog!

Esther said...

Your Christmas tree looks great! (I confess I have rearranged ornaments too!)
Merry Christmas!
Esther

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

OMGoodness!!! I thought that was only my secret shame. :) yea I'm not the only nuts o one.

The McCarthys said...

I totally am fixing my ornaments so they look evenly distributed!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one :)

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Hey. I saw you at the turkey bowl also. I kind of left in a hurry- I sent both wet kids home with my hubby and he needed me. You look great! See you next time:)

Melissa said...

oh my gosh! why is Jaakson naked? What a cute little tooshie. hehe!