Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman..."

It finally snowed enough to make a snowman! The kids and I had so much fun this afternoon sledding thru our yard and making snow angels and a snowman! Shae loved eating the snow, too. I can't believe Christmas is only 9 days away! I love this time of year!





Later that night....we went to our ward's Christmas party and Jaakson sat on Santa's lap for the first time ever! It was so cute! Jaakson jumped onto his lap and gave him a big hug! Then he proceeded to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas, "Speed Racer!" Jaakson was so darn cute cuz he was so excited and adamant about it! Hahaaaaaaaaa! I love my kids.




Shae tried out Santa's lap and started to get a little squeamish until he broke out the candy....

8 comments:

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

Jealousy thy name is Milisa! I want snow so bad, and we were teased yesterday by a whisper of none sticking snow. Stupid weatherman! They promised accumulation!!! How cute are your kids?

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Don't kids just make Christmas! I am so excited - 8 more days!!

The McCarthys said...

cute, cute, cute!! I miss snow :(

Rivers and Monica said...

I know I rarely comment, but I thought your pictures were sooo cute. You guys have adorable kids, but of course you would :) I wish I was a little more into the spirit of Christmas this year, I didn't decorate at all and only yesterday did I decide I better atleast get the Nativity out.

Oh and about Klints hair, I think it is so cool that he changes it up. I loved the dreads, but my fav is probably the one with him standing next to the older lady (Grandma??).
Anyway, Merry Christmas

Rosie Moncrief said...

Love the pics! So cute. We for sure need to hang out sometime! I'll look at my calendar.

Renee said...

Merry Christmas!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey we have a blog too! Thanks for starting the Relief Society blog its so cute. Please email Tashanicole1984@yahoo.com so I can give you an invitation. Happy Holidays

Rappleye Family said...

He looks cute sitting on Santas lap. Have a merry Christmas.