Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"The natives are restless......"

Here's what Jaakson and Shae do lately to stay entertained.... As of late, Jaakson and Shae like to attack the vacuum anytime I start vacuuming. I think it's so funny! They look like little wild children attacking the beast that is threatening their village or something. *Warning: when you view the vid below you may want to turn down the volume.

Anybody ever seen "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black? It's a goodie. Apparently it's one of Jaakson's favorites, too....

6 comments:

RazakFamily said...

my kids LOVE the vacuum too! I am glad to know that I'm not the only one, because most people think it's weird.
Besides, ANYTHING to keep them entertained, right?!?!

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

what does your wall say? Your kids are so darn cute! I can't wait to see you guys in May when we come up.

Angela said...

That movie was so cute! I loved it. It was a real chick flick so Todd didn't want to watch it with me, but I totally love it. Would put it in my movie collection if I wasn't afraid of the kids popping it in on movie night... Mr. Napkinhead RULES! I love his glasses, too! :0) Keep putting video on, it makes it so much cooler to see those two rascals attack the vacuum than to read about it... and i LOVE that quote you have on your wall!!

Rosie Moncrief said...

I love the Holiday!!!!!

Ginger said...

Hey thanks for your very sweet comments! I would love to help with enrichment but we will be moving the end of next month! As far as your pics go, I would LOVE to take them for your family and your hair blog... You're very talented! E-mail me when you are ready and we'll work something out.

The McCarthys said...

Hey, Hay! We are FOR SURE moving up there April 1st at the latest. If we can get up there sooner we will :D! YAY!! Hey where do you guys live again? We are looking to rent near Pat's sis for the time being, they live in West Jordan