Friday, March 20, 2009

Fun pics of the kids!

My mother-in-law, Pat, always wants to have pictures done of her grandkids together and it never happens when the grandkids (Damon & Destiny) from Vegas are in town so I took the kids out today and just did it myself! I think they turned out pretty cute, considering my camera has a scratch on the lense. (We don't have good luck w/cameras...) It was actually a really fast and fun shoot! Less than 15 minutes! Here are my favorites of the bunch:


I was tickling them in this one, can you tell? ;)



5 comments:

RazakFamily said...

those are super cute - your Shae is VERY photogenic :)

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

how cute! you did a great job!

HeatherStout said...

Way cute pictures! Hey, the video you were using to lose all your weight (awesome, by the way) was it Turbo Jam? I need to get a DVD but don't want to waste money on something if I don't know is good. Can you give me a recommendation?

ROB AND HOLLY said...

You are an awesome photographer! Way cute!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

super cute girl! I'm totally in the mood to take my kids out and snap some photos! You did a great job!