Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Looking for some kindred spirits....

I love softball. I've played on organized teams from 5th grade thru my senior year. Last year was the first year since I moved up here in 2001 that I was able to play again. I wasn't in night school anymore and finally knew enough people to get a co-ed team together. I am DYING to find some girls that know how to play and can hang with the boys!!! Can anyone help me out? I am having the hardest time finding girls! :( The only reason I'm being picky about who plays with us is that it's not a recreational league, it's a competetive co-ed league. And any of you that have played with competetive men know how much they hate to lose and it's usually the girls that can make or break a team in co-ed. If any of you played ball in school or college or have played in co-ed leagues and can HANG, PLEASE PLEASE give me a call or email?! I'm looking for 1 or 2 more girls. If you don't play, maybe you have family or friends that do? I would be SOOO appreciative! The league starts on April and is every Thursday night in the evenings for one hour. OH, and it's SLOW-PITCH (a.k.a. super easy and fun to hit off of). Holla atcha girl! ;)


P.S. That's my Dad, the coach! He was the best! I loved playing on this team, we had so much fun. Guess which awkward tween is me......

1 comment:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Love the old photo!!! To funny!