Monday, February 25, 2008

snip, snip!



I've been wanting to do this with my hair for a long time and I finally did it on Saturday! As you can tell from my expression, I love my bangs! I feel feisty and younger! I know this is all very superficial but it's a fun and welcome change for me! ;) And it's especially funny to me because this was the exact haircut I had when I was five and I always hated it! My bangs seemed to start WAAAAY back there, like at the nape of my neck practically! LOL! Just wanted to share my joy!

5 comments:

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

Verry Cute! Wish my bangs had turned out that cute! ;)

Katie said...

Hey! I'm thinkng of cutting long, blunt bangs too!

THE JIMMY HARRY FAMILY said...

You look fabulous! I wish I looked that good with bangs. I tried the sweep to the side bangs and looked silly.

Natalie said...

Way to go - I don't know if I would ever dare to get bangs. They look great and very sassy!!!

The Saudi Sandbox said...

I wasn't going to say this, but since you already did...the bangs do make you look younger. ;) (Maybe I'm just jealous...I'm only looking older.) And, I totally remember when your bangs started at the back of your head...but you always looked cute. This cut is MUCH more flattering though.