Monday, October 13, 2008

A Perfect Night.....



Finally! An overnight date alone with Klint! Klint made reservations for our anniversary at a hotel and nice restaurant a week in advance. Major points for that. ;)






We stayed overnight in a JACUZZI suite in Salt Lake!!! More points. We had such a great time! We got dressed up and went out to a very quiet, late dinner at an Italian restaurant, Fresco.


Fresco is tucked away in a quaint neighborhood in Salt Lake. VERY romantic. More points, Klint.

It was also snowing lightly. Even though Klint didn't make this happen, points.




We could've gone to a movie or whatnot but we just wanted to head back to our jacuzzi with shakes from Denny's. It was the best night we've had together in a long time because it was JUST US. It was like we were in our own little world for a solid17 hours. Now, I know that may not seem very signifigant to some but ANYONE with kids will especially understand how great that is.



Ahhhh, it was a perfect night.

7 comments:

Katie said...

You two are great. This post made me smile from ear to ear! You remind me to never let the magic get lost!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I can totally relate to the 17 hours of kid free time. Glad to see you're getting out!

Rosie Moncrief said...

YOu guys are so cute!! I need to come down and meet your family and just catch up with you!! It's been way to long!

The McCarthys said...

Very nice!! You guys look good all gussied up! Very Awesome, what a stud you got there!

Lucy Wall said...

You guys are so CUTE!!!!

Renee said...

So not Fair!! I like your hubby's hair.

Becca said...

Dang, good for you! Now I can't wait for my very own 17 hours..looking forward to my #5! Looks like it was a good time ;)