Monday, February 2, 2009

Bowling Night, baby.....

Get ready for some nice hiney shots....

Klint has a mean curveball, folks.



My good friend, Carrie, has got some serious bowling skills! I think we'll get on a women's league together ;)






Jaakson was so funny! He had the funniest stances! I wonder where he gets it from....


Here is Jaakson and his favorite friend, Nicholas! Check out Shae being sneaky in the background with my Blizzard! BTW, this is Nicholas' Batman face and Jaakson's "witch face."...?




Double-chin and Shae, what can we say? We like Blizzards! ;)


Daddy & Shae.... eating a nacho. Girlfriend reminds me of Brad Pitt in Ocean's Eleven, always eating something! Ha, ha!


Jaakson afer he got his first strike! He's a natural....



Haggard. That was a long night. I need a vacation.



We had such a fun night! *Thanks for the idea, Angela! ;)

2 comments:

Angela said...

You're welcome, babe. Bowling is one of the funnest things we can do with the kids. They love it because they can be completely independent of our help. I love it because it gets Mana off the video games and doing a sport. You know how much us carpenters love our sports!!! Jaakson is so cute, but I'm sorry, Shae just takes the award!

Rosie Moncrief said...

I love bowling! Even though I'm awful at it!