Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yay! Tax returns!!!

Hey friends! It's that time of year again! Tax returns! I just wanted to give my friends and extended family the chance to have an experienced agent file your tax returns. I've been using this agent for 12 years and have never had any errors and alway received my returns via automatic deposit to my bank account within 1-2 weeks of filing them! My agent, Craig Carpenter, retired from the Internal Revenue Service after over 30 years of service and he happens to be my amazing Dad. His prices are more than reasonable and you can rest with the peace of mind that your return was filed accurately and efficiently! If you would like to use his services this tax season, you can call or email me at kylenekelly@yahoo.com and I'll give you his contact information. Don't delay and get your tax returns fast if you haven't filed them already!

Much love to you all and happy tax refunding!!!!

Kylene

P.S. I forgot to add that her speaks Spanish fluently! *Thanks, Ang! ;)

1 comment:

Angela said...

yes. Your agent rocks. And he speaks spanish. :0)