Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You idiot!

Haha! K, so maybe I'm being a little dramatic. Maybe not. I just watched last night's episode online this morning. Here's my take on The Bachelor with Jason this season on ABC: I think Jason is SO afraid to get hurt again that he picks the "safe" girls that proclaim their feelings. It seems to me he got rid of the only girl that was being genuine and real with him. Jillian. I think when it comes to matters of the heart, that you either fully give someone the benefit of the doubt and allow yourself to be in love with them or you don't ever fully commit to the relationship. I know that this is a "reality" show, so we're mostly talking hypothetically here. I know some of you watch this show, what are your thoughts on this season? Oh AND Melissa and Molly really bug me sometimes! They seem so fake to me!!!



I can't wait until next week's reunion show and the final episode!!! Deanna?! What?!

1 comment:

Rosie Moncrief said...

I totally agree!! He is such a loser! He reason for letting Jillian go was so lame. Whatever... I can't stand Molly and Melissa.