Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This one goes out to the one I love....

This is somewhat of a random post but I just have to say, I really do have the best husband ever. He is my Darcy, my Willoughby, my Colonel Brandon, my Edward. He is my soft place to fall in this crazy, upside-down world. I owe Katherine BIG TIME for setting me up on my first ever blind date with her adorable co-worker back in 2001. ;) After watching Oprah and the segment about "Why Men Cheat," I was filled with relief and humility. It really helped me to put things into perspective. Everywhere I look I see divorce, people fighting over stupid THINGS, drugs alienating one spouse from the other, rampant infidelity, spouses murdering spouses, and I see selfish, selfish people putting their children last. Klint has risen far beyond so many of his life's trials and has become an exceptional husband and father whom I genuinely have the utmost respect and adoration for. His constant patience and love for me is remarkable and I know it can't be easy! Haha!

So Klint THANK YOU! and I LOVE YOU! Baby, you're the best! ;)



*Sidenote: AND Klint gave me cute babies....



4 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

You guys are so cute! We need to plan our get together. I have plenty of time now with just one job!

Angela said...

Sexy legs uncle Klinty poo! Too much skin for these young eyes. heh heh!!

Rappleye Family said...

They are cute!

Natalie said...

what a cute "ode" to your hubby! he seems like a total stud, and from what I can tell, you two are meant for each other...and you are right about the cute kids. ADORABLE!!!